Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Post

Well, here I am.

I first thought about starting this blog a few days ago. A relative wrote to me about my newfound interest in the Episcopal church. I started a response to her email (which I still haven't sent... oh dear) and found myself going on. And on. And on. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I'm bursting with thoughts about my spiritual journey these days. I really don't know if they're interesting to anyone but me, but I'd rather write them down than have them spinning around in my head forever like some self-consuming ouroboros, so. The Rose Window, here it is.

I'm afraid I'm not very funny, so that's sort of the second strike (the first being that religion is not often a popular subject drawing in the masses, so to speak). But I'll be happy to have this a little quiet home, a little second brain so that I can clear out the primary one. (Not that I make great use of it anyway, har har.)

I suppose in the coming days I'll try to put down a little bit about where I'm coming from, and where I think I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment